We've also heard that there will be another update in February. At the moment we don't know what it will include though.
I don't have any inside knowledge about what the February update will include. Nor do I know what or if anything else will be included in the January update.
I do know what I'd like to see though*:
- More core functionality exposed in the managed SDKs
- An update to Internet Explorer
- Release of specific details about support for smaller screens
- Details about small screen device availability
- The ability to get the name of a contact as well as their email address or phone number when using the appropriate task
- A way to integrate with the built in maps app
Realistically though, I'd be happy if any of the above were added.
If I could pick just one I'd take details about small screen device support.
* Obviously I'd like to see more in the long term but these will do for now.